No matter how small your business looks like, you need a website. The importance of a website for your small business cannot be underestimated. Big businesses understand the importance of a website; hence they use their websites to get more sales than their smaller counterparts.
With so much technology advancement, and increase of social media by people, there’s need for you business to have good online presence of meeting their customers and many more reasons.
- It helps to provide professional Image: Having a website makes your business look more professional and bigger. Most big players in your industry has a website. Owning one will boost will company’s image and branding
- Your business goes global: In today’s world, there are no limits. Your website means your business can now offer product and services globally. You can reach market and clients that you couldn’t reach before.
- Your business is open 24/7: Even when you’re inactive, your website remains available for business. If you sell a product through your website, your customers can at anytime of the day purchase it or if you render a service as well,customers can learn about it any time.
- You will show on Google Search: People search the web for anything and everything. Most people turn to the web when they need an information, Google then provides a list of website offering what people are searching for. You’re losing more sale, because people are searching for your product online, and you’re not to be found. Even if you have a Facebook page,a competitor with a website will attract customers.
- Credibility: A website gives your customers a reason to trust you, it can also include testimonials of other satisfied customers on your products. Your website will tell your customers you really mean business and following technological methods
- It boosts sales: As people get to know your brand more, sales also increase . A website gives your business more exposure, and exposure means more sales
- It help generate leads: In marketing, Lead is someone that might be interested in your products. There are websites you visit that requires for Email and Phone number. When you provide the details, you become a lead as you receive continuous SMS and email on products you might be interested in.
- Websites saves time: You can over 100 visitors going through your products online while you do something else. If you were in a physical location, you’ll have to be with them and explaining.
- Trust, reputation, and branding: Websites boost the ego of an organization. If you have a website with the complete photos of what you projects, detailed written information about what you do. It builds trust in the minds of the client , they would also deem you suitable and an authority to handle their jobs on your field
- A tool for Recruitment: If your organization has a vacancy to be filled , you can simply update on your website and allow qualified applicants to know about the job easily. No need to pay for Newspaper advert or jingles.
- Marketing communications: This is another great benefit. When you create a new product or have a new service to offer, you update on your website for the world to see.
- A website will save you money: Compared with the traditional way of advertising, Newspaper ads,Radio commercials, even networking event. Your website can save you money on printing marketing materials. Everything you would print could be put on your website. You can provide your customers new information about your products on your website.
- Remarketing: You remember the last time you searched for an item on Jumia and you saw the same item as adverts on other websites. Congratulations, you have just been remarketed to. If they don’t remarket the product to you, you may have gone to another website or store to get the product. You cannot set up remarketing if you do not have a website.
- Cost Effective: With a website, you might not need a physical store or office. You can work from the comfort of your home. This is great for small business which can’t afford to rent an office space or can’t afford the day to day cost of running an office
- Become a trusted expert: In addition to getting exposure, your online presence will help you establish yourself as an industry authority. By sharing credible blog content,experts insight and tips , helpful videos, and, of course, all those five-star reviews, you’ll be building a brand that customers trust and want to engage with online
- Collection of customer data:Many statistics can be gathered from the customer traffic to your website. Information such as when information is accessed from the website can be useful. Additionally, where they go within your website and where they come from to your site, can also be gathered. It is also easy enough to gather relevant information, facts, or opinions from your website visitors by asking them to fill out forms or a questionnaire. It is no real threat to visitors as they can either choose to provide information and opinions or not, leave the choice to them.
- Natural company growth: A company that really wants to grow beyond the natural limitations imposed by the non-web business environment has to consider e-business possibilities. A prerequisite for companies that want to grow into e-business, is that they have a solid business foundation supported by strong strategy. At the heart of that strategy, is a professional website that has common elements of proven success. The website should have a blended strategy that complements the existing company’s policies, practices and strategy in order to create strong synergy.
- Secure Solid Partnerships: A business that could be interested in partnering with you will most likely first search for you on the web. What do you think their perception will be when you have no concrete online presence? You go that right. They will flee like Joseph did from Egypt. To avoid this, you need to get a website.
- It improves customers service: Maybe you sell environmentally friendly products and would like to share tips on how to recycle, or perhaps you’re an accountant and want to give your clients advice on how to simplify their bookkeeping practices. By including a FAQ page, adding articles or uploading newsletters to answer all your customers’ questions you can keep them up-to-date. What better way to provide them with value added service than by sharing information on your website
What are you waiting for?
Build a fantastic website for your small business today. Contact FutureX Media Inc on 08119933754